Please Visit NAAC Consultancy Website by Clicking Here For All Details
NAAC Acceradation Process and Consultancy
A Team will visit College and View College Infrastructure, Analysis of Documents , Cultural Activity, Teacher Development Program Conducted, Seminars, Journal, Research Work, College Record Keeping, Implementation of International Standards etc.
We Plan and Decide in First Visit:
1. Overview on process / protocols of Assessment and Accreditation by NAAC
2. Improvement in college Required as per NAAC Standard.
3. Documents to be collected by us.
4. Discussion on Format for Record Keeping.
5. Overview on Automation of library
6.Overview of Language Lab and discussion
7. Discussion on Teaching Learning Process
8. Infrastructural and Instructional Facilities
9. Need of new Resources to be added or modified.
10. Teacher training programs and certifications.
11. Further Consultancy Process, Number of Visits Required, Total Consultancy Charges.
12.Overview on Formation of Various Comities.
Further Consultancy Process, Number of Visits Required, Total Consultancy Charges will eb Decided During This visit :
NAAC Consultancy First Visit by Junior / Consultant Assistant : 5,000+TA/DA
NAAC Acceradation Consultancy First Visit Fees :25,000 +TA/DA
Complete Project Fees : Between 90 Thousand to 1.90 Lakh
Total Fees Calculation Depends upon many Factors Such as Current Number of Document Which are Complete, Councils already Created , Research Work College already Done etc
Overview of Our Work During Complete Consultancy:
1. Inform the College of the current process / protocols of
Assessment and Accreditation
2. In-house scrutiny of the LOI (Letter of Intent)
3. LOI Online Submission
3. Guidance for Eligibility for Quality Assessment (IEQA) online
4. Processing and Online Submission for (IEQA)
5. Guidance and Creation of SSR
6. In-house analysis of the SSR before submission by Experts.
7. Submission of SSR
8. Training on NAAC for staff.
9. Mock Inspection Sessions.
10. Training To faculty, technical staff, administrative staff and support staff,
11. Guidelines for Completion of Paperwork, record keeping etc.
10.Help in Allied Services like National Seminars, Workshops, and FDPs.
11. Technological Help in the Shape of Library and other Software.